pátek 2. ledna 2009

Překlady z básnické sbírky "Rána a večery s Lin Xian Ti" do angličtiny


Obraz Kuan Jin od Yuan Lin
Ženská forma buddhy.
Obraz buddhy Kuan Jin meditující pod stromem od autora Yuan Lin - Doushuai Temple, Čína.


Pavel Sobek
Mornings and nightfalls with Lin Xian Ti
*/ translation of czech poems by Pavel Sobek inspirated by his dreamsabout a Chinese poetess from the time
of Thang dynastyby Alena Riedlová - Slepičková /
*
Roses in the Garden

Of course
petals of roses would not understand
if my passion
remained secret…

They are falling down…


At Night

Tonight after you drifted off in sleep
I was whispering to you
sad and deep
like to the dead…

In the morning you gave me a smile and left…



Like Leaves in Autumn

Leaves are floating and departing
you take them away with the wind
they are my fingers
my touches…

Disappearing in a distance…


From the River

To the river I go to see
the swans of the fall
Slim they flow
You do not write…

With lonely state of mind I look from a distance…




I am Looking

The wind waves with the branches
a birch trunk is bending
rain drops
flowing down…

Everything plain and gone…




Letter

Today I have written
a long letter to you and then
suddenly
everything was on way away…

Please, don`t be sad…


Return

Everywhere I hear so many voices
marketplace bustling no room
And you? When will you come?
When will you speak?…

Quieter then a tomb…




You Have Come Back

You have come back!
There is everything I lacked
Pale blue shades
bring light to the pines…

The house is full of scents…




A Guest

We have not had visitors for a long time
Mr.Than Sien smiles
you drink tea and pay back
his compliment. Together you laugh…

Me too – with joy…


A Dream or You?

I have not dreamt for a long time
Suddenly you are at the door smiling
lit by sunlight from behind
Giving me flowers still in bud…

A nice dream or you…?




Autumn Colours

In the garden I am looking
for yesterday`s colours
in the leaves
They are shining and getting darker like Autumn…

Like your hands on my shoulders…




Waking

In the house is dawn
Through the screen I feel
the first touches of sunbeams
Who would not think that moment…

of how nice it smells…


Your Doubts

There is darkness in the whole orchard
I can hear your steps approaching
Yesterday I dreamt
you were telling your gloomly dreams to me…

and I was warming you up…



Transitoriness

First thing in the morning I went round the market
looked at fresh fruits
flowers and faces of passersby
I myslef do not know…

why the sudden sadness? …



By the Old Pine Tree

With my palms I am embracing the trunk of a pine tree
the oldest around for miles
In the circulation of silence we are having a talk:
- Here somewhere is your heart…I feel its pulse!…

- And yours?…




Calmed

I was coming back from the lake
from quiet concentration and resting
Closer to life thanks to a dream
I understood…

There is nothing to be taken away…




Longing for Quiet

In the room your scream is flying through
scream of your ire and attacks
I would rather sit
and look without movement…

At the lotus bloom before me…




A Gift

On the table there are two roses in a vase –
deep red and light pink
You are asking me
which to take away…

Strange feeling of early evening…




The Depth

I have gone far
from our house
Looking at the lake
thinking about fish…

Are there many? None…?



Night Poem

In the silence between the palms
of your palm and the wind which searches
for the softness of the gap
And that is still far off…

it does not know everything…



Footprints

The garden is already deserted
even leaves not radiating
Everything is closer to that clenched white
The mood when colours…

are covered by the raven…


Into It with Joy

The puddle replete with ripples of rain
losing its reflection
As I toss flowers in
it looks more joyful…

But I am convulsed with sadness…




Longing

Like fallen leaves everywhere growing damp
and November clutching to the point of unconsciousness
Early darknesses curtains of rain
you would not come, nor I…

she waited until regret…


Quietly

I am coming back home tired
The passed way still ringing behind
I sit before the house
under the pine tree…

With fingers stroking pitch…




Full of Angst

You are full of angst all the time
Yesterday you threw down a nice vase
my most beloved gift
I ask you questions… but meet angst…

You answer for us both…




Double Vision

By the river I am looking at boats
Moving slowly forward
Some approaching the bank
some in hesitation I notice…

People passing me in a hurry…




With a Doubt

Yesterday you were telling me
how man can calm their own shadow
Your whole body shivered
while looking out of windows…

I hope I undrestand…


Quieting

Alone I am leasing for the countryside
all cadence of speech passed away
unclear searching for the strenght
and quit which would unlock me inside…

Noticing trees…



Not Bigger than…

Today the shadow of my heart is not bigger
than a raindrop
brought by the wind
Transparent yet still hidden I am…

Without expectation…




I Will Notice

Today wine tastes cool
like the first spring rain
In the air the same
fresh skyness…

You are falling asleep in my embrace…



Winter Is Coming

The winter flows in
I am looking through the flakes at the mountain
being snowed in
Also on the lake there is a white setting…

Another path I will choose for my return home…



After the Illness

The bad illness is over I am getting up
What a joy
of a returned thirst
taste and smell I am feeling…

Full of happiness running out of the house…




While Leaving

You have sold the house even the garden
now looking back at the door…
Softly I am stroking your cheeks and your arm
In small steps…

up to the lake I will follow you…



Connecting Path

While wandering on rocky ridges
through valleys we pass rivers
I feel how the path connects this gentle in us…
warmess of your smile… home…

Rich countryside below white clouds…



Rest

Behind overhang we found a meadow
You are lying on grass and falling asleep…
I am sitting next to you stroking flowers
in the reach of my palm…

Having wonderful view of the snowy tops…




Monastery on a Hallowed Hill

After a long journey we enter
The rooms darked with candle flames
Deep male voices of prayers…
Place…

feeling of purity…




Before Her

I stand amazed:
The women from the picture!
Her compassion stepped out in gentle green light
While you have disappered in a darkened space…

I will stay for a while…



1 komentář:

  1. Bravo Pavle, Etruské sny mne velice potěšily.
    Ten Hoelderlin je tam -v dobrém slova smyslu- přítomen, právě tak jako ryzí svoboda 'dokonalé cesty'. Ať jsou Tvé psaní a Tvá cesta stále jedním!
    Zdraví Honza K.

    OdpovědětVymazat